uPVC Double Glazing
Our uPVC collection of double glazing in Leeds is simply spectacular, it comes in a variety of designs, including traditional Georgian windows through to contemporary patio doors and all that’s in between. Whether you live in a modern home, or a period property, we have the ideal windows to blend in with your style. The Profile 22 options we offer are high performance and durable, ensuring they offer superb value for money.
We are proud to be working with a range of composite door suppliers such as Masterdor and both the Signature and Nxt Gen collections. Our composite doors are a superb choice for incredible insulation, exceptional security and long term beauty. They will protect your home against the worst winter storms and the most determined potential intruders, giving you complete peace of mind. These doors are designed for excellence.
Aluminium Double Glazing
Our outstanding range of double glazing also features aluminium windows and doors. Stylish and elegant, these products are exquisitely designed with PURe®. This ensures you benefit from superior views and ultimate natural light. We offer the very latest innovations too, such as lift and slide doors and bi-fold doors. When you choose your aluminium double glazing from Kingfisher, you will benefit from Passivhaus performance.
Secured by Design
Many of our double glazing products achieve the sought after Secured by Design accreditation, confirming the spectacular security they offer. You can sleep peacefully knowing that your home offers the highest levels of protection against unwanted visitors, keeping your family and property safe. Our double glazing in Leeds is precision engineered to offer the most impressive performance when it comes to securing your home.
Thermally Effective and Tailored to You
Keeping your home warm is vital not only for minimising heating bills, but also for environmental impact. Our double glazing collection features the latest developments in the industry to ensure heat loss is diminished and cold transfer is unable to occur. This will help your heating last for longer, and it could even be beneficial to your property’s EPC rating making it more appealing should you ever wish to sell in the future.
All of our double glazing is tailored to your Leeds home and your personal tastes. Whether you choose uPVC, composite or aluminium windows and doors, you will benefit from a range of options to help you create truly unique and beautiful double glazing. We offer a range of options from finishes, to decorative glazing to hardware and accessories. Your home will be simply stunning and a perfect reflection of your personality with our double glazing in Leeds.
There’s no better solution for fitting double-glazing to a historic property, including Grade-I listed buildings. Planning departments in some of the UK’s most historically sensitive areas insist on our products.
Quite simply, Histoglass Thin Double Glazing is streets ahead of anything else available in the UK, and our products are unique in complying with all 6 parts of BS EN 1279.
- Designed to be fitted into existing timber and metal frames without spoiling the fine detail of the glazing bars
- Available in a wide range of thicknesses from 10mm
- Available in a wide range of authentic glass types to suit the period
- Aluminium spacer bars are supplied in black or white as standard, but can be matched to any RAL colour
- Avoids conventional warm-edge technology (totally unsuitable for thin double glazing in historic windows).
Installed across Europe for over 35 years with an unrivalled record of longevity, our systems are made with the aim to deliver the same performance as the day they are installed.
- The only products of their kind to fully comply with all parts of BS EN 1279
- Superb German precision engineering
- Delivering U values of 1.9 to 1.5 on our most popular range of option. However, for bespoke options for larger projects with even greater insulation values, please contact us.
- The only product offering sound insulation up to 34dB.
- Recognized, trusted or even insisted upon by many planning authorities
- Already installed in Grade I and Grade II listed buildings
- Authentic historic glass types can also help to accelerate planning approval.
- Protected by a 7-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ready to install: no need for builders to spend hours removing tape and excess bitumen
- Environmentally friendly manufacture, transport and packaging.